Set 1 – 10 Lines on Myself for Kids
- My name is Aparna Jha, and I am 6 years old.
- I study at Central Point Academy in the third standard.
- My father’s name is Mr. Atmaram Bhide, and my mother’s name is Mrs. Babita.
- I have two siblings.
- My younger sibling studies in UKG
- My elder sibling studies in grade 5, he is 9 years old.
- I like to watch cartoons, my favorite TV show is Chota Bheem
- My teachers say I am a good girl.
- I am also very good at dancing.
- I do my homework regularly and get good remarks from my teachers.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Myself
- My name is Aditya Chaturvedi.
- My teachers say I am one of the bright students in the class sixth.
- I am currently studying at Ryan International School, Gurugram.
- My hobbies are playing cricket and watching TV
- I watch the news on television to get regular updates about the world.
- I have a joint family consisting of my parents, grandparents, and uncle.
- I like to eat and my favorite food is Pizza.
- My best friend’s name is Nitesh.
- I and my best friend used to do our homework together.
- In our free time, we go to the ground and play cricket with other friends.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Myself
- My name is Rashmi Sharma, and I’m 12 years old.
- I live with my family in Gangtok, Sikkim
- My father is a farmer, and my mother is a homemaker.
- I do my homework with the help of my mother and sister
- My hobbies are reading books and playing guitar.
- I also like to dance and sing.
- I wake up early in the morning at 7 AM.
- I like to eat less during breakfast.
- I and my brother used to visit our maternal grandmother during our summer break.
- I love both maternal and paternal grandparents.
Set 4 – 10 Lines on Myself
Set 4 is helpful for Competitive Exams.
- My name is Roshan Sharma and I am 14 years old.
- I live with my parents and two sisters in Kalimpong, West Bengal
- My father is a contractor and my mother is a homemaker.
- I have a small home but we all are happy with it.
- I like to play video games on my computer.
- My favorite games are those of a Racing background.
- During the summer break me and my siblings visit various places across India.
- I love to swim and to do cycling with my friends.
- My aim is to become an automobile engineer.
- I like the advancement in science and technology.