My home is in the best place in the world. It is in the hilly area of the Himalayas. I see the majestic mountains of the Himalayas each morning. The cool breeze touching your face from the window makes you feel like you are in heaven.
I live in a middle-class family. We have a two-storied home with a total of 4 rooms, one kitchen, and a hall. It is situated in the village area. However, our area is more developed than the other villages across India. We have a big dining table in the kitchen itself. I and my sibling have a single room.
The Kitchen in our home is very well organized. Everything is kept in its respective places. Every corner of my home is neat and tidy.
Here is the 10-line essay on my home.
- My home is located in the majestic Himalayas.
- My home is in the state of Sikkim which is the smallest state in terms of population.
- From my home, I see the majestic snowed mountains every day.
- The cool breeze coming from the west just feels awesome.
- My home is very much clean.
- My home has a big garden attached to it.
- In-home, it feels like we are in the heavens.
- Freshness is always maintained because of the greenery.
- I leave my home during vacations to visit different places with my parents.
- My home is the most valued place for me.