The tiger is the national animal of India. It is a carnivorous animal that feeds upon other herbivorous animals. We find tigers in many places across the world. However, the population of tigers decreased due the pollution and excess human activities.
In China, people earn money while selling nails and other portions of the tiger. They make medicine from them. In other places, tiger skin is considered to be one of the most valuable assets. It is also sold at a very high price. Also, the tiger is a vulnerable species that is in danger of extinction.
In India, the Tiger is found in the places like Sariska National park in Rajasthan. They are also found in Neora Valley and Sunderbans in West Bengal. In central India, tigers are found in the national parks of Kanha and Bandhavgarh. In India due to the efforts of the government, the decreasing tiger population has increased. We need such efforts to avoid their extinction.
Here is a 10-line essay on the tiger. (save tiger)
- Tiger is the National Animal of India.
- It is known for its valor and power.
- Tigers were hunted by people for fun in the past.
- Kings used to go to the jungle for hunting purposes.
- Due to hunting and poaching, the tiger population was reduced to a large extent in India.
- Due to the joint efforts of the people, there is a certain increase in the Tiger population.
- Tigers are still vulnerable to extinction because of anthropogenic pressure and climate change.
- There have been various new laws to protect tigers by different Governments across the world.
- There is strict punishment for those who hunt or kill a Tiger.
- We need to make people aware of saving tigers and other animals and tell them not to hunt.
You can also read the essay on Bird.